Our top selling Cochise Boot delivers a 100 flex coupled with the same great lower shell of the high end Cochise family. You get an incredible package at an accessible price that includes the same Cuff Mobility system and Power Lock buckle found on our top models. The Cochise 100 has a 100mm last that ensures a comfortable yet responsive fit. The interchangeable soles, lightweight Triax shell material, and Quick Instep give you unrivaled options for a great experience on the mountain
Sizes: 24.5 - 30.5* MP
Volume: 100 mm Medium Volume
- Cuff Mobility: Ski_Hike mode
- Triax 2.0
- Interchangeable Soles (DIN - Tech) Comes with DIN Soles
- Power Lock Buckle - 45mm Powerstrap
- Quick Instep
The liners are constructed using four different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers:
- a comfortable fit
- 3D EVA rubber ankle protector padding, thermoformable with hot air
A combination of technologies:
- The Triax 2.0 material makes the ski boot lighter and more agile compared to classic polyurethane, and less sensitive to heat variations compared with traditional shells.
- Mobility Cuff: metallic cuff-shell release system lets the upper shell rotate to 23° in the Hike position with clips closed.
- Shock absorbing: more comfort and less chatter, thanks to softer shock-absorbing material in the wedge.
- Power Lock: strap/Velcro opening/closing system for adjustable, powerful and precise cuff closing, thanks to the combination of the catch and strap. To be used open when climbing with skins or crampons and closed downhill.
- Interchangeable toe and heel soles: choose between "Low Tech" mountaineering soles and soles compatible with standard ISO downhill bindings.