|Ski Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
The optimum blend of powder readiness and on-piste stability, the Q-105 is ready for the deepest days with a Utility Rocker profile that effortlessly floats through powder without sacrificing on-piste stability and power.
- Full Woodcore - Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- Edgy Monocoque - Designed for freeskiing applications, with reduced excess material for more efficient energy transfer from skier to snow.
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Edge Free extremities - No edges in the tip or tail area of the ski provide more fluid gliding in powder because edges don't "hang up", and weight is reduced.
- Honey Comb Tip - More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Hook Free Taper - The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Tail Protector
- Wide edges - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total edge reinforcement - Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Carve Zone - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Utility Rocker - Our most versatile rocker profile, Utility Rocker's medium tip rise guaratees great float in powder, with excellent terrain absorption, while the low camber under foot gives solid edge grip and rebound. The flat, early rise tail dramatically increases the skis maneuverability in soft snow, while maintaining directional stability for high speed charging.