The all day, everyday, playful powder ski. Whether its neck deep or just a dusting, the Rocker2 108 has the versatility for any off-piste condition. Similar profile and construction to the Rocker2 122.
- Full Woodcore - Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- Edgy Monocoque - Designed for freeskiing applications, with reduced excess material for more efficient energy transfer from skier to snow.
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Edge Free extremities - No edges in the tip or tail area of the ski provide more fluid gliding in powder because edges don't "hang up", and weight is reduced.
- Honey Comb tail - More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Honey Comb Tip - More Float, Less FLop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- Hook Free Taper - The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow.
- Wide edges - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total edge reinforcement - Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Twin Rocker - Long, medium height rocker profile at the tip and tail enables easy pivoting with maximum floatation and maneuverability in powder. The ski retains a long contact zone on edge with camber in the middle of the ski for stability and edge grip.
- Carve Zone -The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.