Polarized Bottle Rocket™
Armed with the best polarized lenses on the planet, Bottle Rocket™ makes performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide open view of possibility. The lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium® earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip. This classic Oakley look is engineered for lifestyles that refuse to stand still.
We let art and science collide to create Bottle Rocket. The open-edge lenses have 8.75 base curvature to give you wide peripheral vision.
Oakley HD Polarized lenses come standard with Bottle Rocket, and there's nothing standard about their performance. They don't have the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses, and with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), you get unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
Comfort is king with Oakley frames, and Bottle Rocket wears the crown well. Stress-resistant O®Matter keeps this design durable yet lightweight while a precise Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. For the G-forces of an active life, we engineered Unobtainium® earsocks that actually increase grip when you sweat.
Choose optional Iridium® lenses that reduce glare while balancing light transmission to optimize vision for your chosen environment. If you need prescription correction, we've got you covered. Bottle Rocket is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley's High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents
Also Available In: Polarized
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.